Whether you have just started planning your Wedding or you have just a few things left to organise, you will get so much more out of visiting Cupids Wedding Shows – you will be able to smell the flowers, try on the jewellery, taste the cake, feel the fabric, hear your favourite music, see the latest skincare products and bridal hair creations and most importantly you can talk directly to the experts to discuss you own unique and personal requirements.
We are proud of the fact we organise the largest and most successful wedding shows in the region, with the best exhibitors from across the county. Attracting many high street names as well as local businesses we really offer everything for the discerning bride ‘all under one roof’. With over 20 years experience in Wedding Show organisation, you can rest assured you are in the hands of experts!
All shows are open 10.30am -3.00pm (Except Lincoln & Newark open 11am-3.00pm)
- Create a temporary email address to pass onto suppliers. Many people do not like passing on their personal email address – this way suppliers can still send you information and offers after the show
- Talk to as many suppliers as you can – many will have gifts for every couple
- Bring a deposit – Many brides will actually book suppliers on the day and many suppliers offer a discount for the show day only- Don’t miss securing a service because you couldn’t give a deposit
- Wear comfortable shoes as their will be a lot of walking around the event but try to put a pair of heels in your bag just in case you wish to try on any dresses (also make sure you have good underwear on!)
- Try to watch the Fashion Shows – Here you will see new trends, colours and designs for the not just the Bride and Groom but the whole bridal party
- Bring labels with your name and address printed on them. Many exhibitors will ask for your details usually to send your further information and offers after the event. It will save you a lot of time on the day!
- Bring a Tote Bag – You will get lots of samples, goodies, business cards, leaflets and brochures
- Bring swatches of material or ribbon in your chosen colour scheme to help when talking to exhibitors (for example Florists could recommend certain flowers in season the date of your Wedding which will match your chosen colours)
- …and most of all – enjoy your day!