We are proud of the fact we organise the largest and most successful wedding shows in the region, with the best exhibitors from across the county. Attracting many high street names as well as local businesses we really offer everything for the discerning bride ‘all under one roof’.
With over 19 years experience in Wedding Show organisation, you can rest assured you are in the hands of experts. Although our Wedding Shows may be copied, they are rarely ever equalled in size, professionalism or attendance exhibitors regularly re-book their stands.
Springfield’s Wedding Show
This show needs no introduction, having been established for over 25 years this is a truly beneficial event for all involved and remains a favourite for many exhibitors and visitors.
With over 70 stand positions, spectacular fashion shows, live hair and beauty demonstrations, a free prize draw and a complimentary glossy wedding directory, this is a beautifully busy event attracting hundreds of brides to be. Situated on the A16/ A151 roundabout enables the venue to be extremely accessible to visitors from Boston, Kings Lynn, Peterborough, Stamford and Bourne. Our Autumn event saw a record breaking attendance of over 650 visitors.
The Newark and Notts County Wedding Show
Set to be another spectacular event, the Newark Showground is the perfect place to host the Nottinghamshire County Wedding Show. Nottinghamshire, famed for its rich and varied heritage, legendary heroes and innovation has some of the best Wedding suppliers in the industry.
The Newark Showground is ideally positioned for the event-just off the A1- A46 on the East side of Nottinghamshire. With a vast array of stands, goody bags and sashes for the first 250 brides, a glass of bubbly for all visitors, a complimentary Wedding Directory, a fabulous free prize draw and the regions greatest exhibitors this is set to be a superb Wedding Show for businesses big and small.
The East of England Valentines Wedding Show
Now in its 12th year this prestigious event is extremely popular. Ideally situated near the A1 the show attracts spectacular exhibitors and an incredible amount of visitors from across the region.
With over 90 stand positions, amazing fashion shows, a complimentary wedding directory, a fabulous free prize draw and the greatest exhibitors in the region, this is an excellent show for all concerned and remains our busiest event with over 800 visitors at our last show!
Haycock Manor Hotel
The Haycock Manor Hotel is one of the finest Hotels in Peterborough. Set in the idyllic surroundings of Wansford on the River Nene boasting breathtaking scenery and fine facilities we are excited to be holding a Wedding Show here in November.
Easily accessible from the A1 with an award winning restaurant this is a fine establishment for a prestigious Wedding Show.
The Lincolnshire County Wedding Show
The perfect venue for an Epic Wedding Show! This beautiful multi-award winning venue is the perfect place to host such a spectacular event. Lincoln is an amazing city and we are pleased to showcase what the region has to offer to hundreds of brides and grooms.
With a vast array of stands, goody bags and sashes for the first 250 brides, a glass of bubbly for all visitors, a complimentary Wedding Directory and amazing fashion shows, this prestigious Wedding Show is essential if you are Wedding supplier in the area.
Stoke Rochford Hall
Stoke Rochford Hall Hotel and Golf, near Grantham in Lincolnshire is a unique hotel with a first class reputation. Easily accessible with excellent transport links Stoke Rochford Hall is grand and elegant with beautiful spacious grounds. We are very happy to have been invited to take over the organisation of this event and look forward to a very busy Wedding Show!
With goody bags and sashes for the first 250 brides, fashion shows and free bridal directories for all visitors this is set to be a fantastic event!
WEDDING SHOW DATES
Springfield's Exh. Centre, Spalding
Sunday 4th October
The Newark and Notts County
Sunday 11th October
The East of England
East of England Showground, Peterborough
Sunday 18th October
Haycock Manor Hotel
Rescheduled to Sunday 24th January 2021
The Lincolnshire County
Lincolnshire Showground, Lincoln
Sunday 22nd November
Stoke Rochford Hall
Stoke Rochford Hall, Grantham
Sunday 28th February 2021
- What are the access times for the event?
Exhibitors are welcome to set up from 8.00 am on show day ( indoor cars must be in position before this time) doors open to visitors at 10.30am. We ask that all exhibitors do not dismantle stands until the show closes at 3.00pm
- What size are the tables for hire?
6ft x 2ft trestle tables (there are limited round tables and smaller tables available on request)
- Are table cloths included?
Table cloths are not available for exhibitors to hire so please bring your own
- Can extra tables/sockets be booked on the day?
These facilities have to be hired so please make sure you have booked them in advance
- How many visitors are expected?
Cupids wedding shows remain the highest attended in the region, with an average of 800 visitors at the East of England Show and 600 visitors at the Spalding event
- Are there any catering facilities?
Yes, each venue has a restaurant offering snacks and drinks
- Can I distribute leaflets at the show?
We do ask that all exhibitors conduct business from within the perimeter of their stand, however we do hand out goody bags to the first 250 brides and exhibitors are welcome to include promotional goodies/leaflets in these bags please call us for details
- How close to the venue can I park?
Exhibitors are welcome to park close to the doors of the venue to unload and set-up, vehicles must then be moved to the exhibitor car park before the show opens
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- It is understood that in signing for and purchasing exhibition space at the event detailed that the Wedding Show rules and conditions are adhered to.
- Trading times and set up times will be detailed on show information pack.
No exhibitors can dismantle their stand until the show finishes at 3.00pm. on show day.
- Payment Must be made as per instruction on the face of the booking form.
- The sub-letting of all or part of a stand by an Exhibitor is forbidden unless authorised by the Event Organisers in writing prior to the event.
- Description of goods. Please include a leaflet of the goods of service you provide and wish to exhibit. Only items listed can be exhibited.
- Security. Trade stand holders are responsible for the safe keeping of all goods or items on their stands. The event organisers will not be responsible in any way for loss or damage to the Exhibitor’s property whilst it is in the Exhibition Centre.
- Insurance. Exhibitors are required to take out the necessary insurance against fire and all other risks including third party claims. The exhibitor must also indemnify the event organisers against all claims, damages or expenses whatsoever in any way arising out of their attendance or their exhibits at the Exhibition Centre. The completed booking form for a trade stand shall be deemed as confirmation by the Exhibitor that the necessary insurance cover has been obtained, and the Exhibitor agrees to indemnify the Events Organisers, their staff and their agents against all and any claims which may arise.
- Fire Precautions. Exhibitors must familiarise themselves with the fire precautions and are required to provide a suitable fire extinguisher. The Event Organisers reserve the right of inspection by the Fire Prevention Officer of all stands and equipment and further to order the use of such equipment or appliances to be discontinued should they contravene fire and safety regulations.
- The Distribution of Leaflets, posters or other advertising materials or conducting business in any way outside the confines of the stand is forbidden at the show, except by written permission from the Event Organisers.
- Right to admission. The Event Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission or change the site plan at their discretion. The Event Organisers also reserve the right to refuse an application for exhibition space.
- Inappropriate behaviour. The organisers reserve the right to ask any exhibitor to leave the event if they feel their behaviour is inappropriate or unprofessional, in this case no refund will be given.
- Car Parking. All vehicles must be parked in the official car park, unless they form an integral part of the stand.
- Electricity. All electrical supplies requested by an exhibitor to be supplied by the Exhibition Centre will be switched on on the day of the event, or earlier only by prior arrangement.
- Cancellation. No refunds will be made should the event be cancelled due to reasons beyond the Event Organisers control. Any exhibition stand cancellation should be made in writing. Cancellations received within 2 weeks of the event will require full payment and will be non refundable.
- Deposit. All 2019 bookings must be accompanied by a 25% deposit, 2020 bookings a 50% deposit which is non-refundable, together with a current company letterhead.
- Health and Safety. At all times from entering the Exhibition Centre you will ensure that your exhibit, equipment, vehicles and all or any other property, is in a condition that is safe for all persons who may reasonably and foreseeable come into contact with or be affected by it; that you, your staff and agents conform to all statutory and local conditions, directions and advice of any person whatsoever, wheresoever and whomsoever.
- Hall layout. The positioning of stands can be changed even on show day if the event organisers feel it necessary.